Aspen Stock Trading Report Terms and Conditions
INTRUCTIONAL USE ONLY
The Site is teaching and instruction & entertainment which have the following description:
The purpose of this website is to provide instructional content to aid the novice as well as the experienced investor on how to use technical analysis using charts.
This site also provides news, entertainment as well as opinionated commentary as to how the US and
Global financial markets work.
AS WITH ANY FINANCIAL INFORMATION IT IS ADVISED THAT THE USERS OF
THIS SITE SEEK OUT THIER OWN PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S)!
BE ADVISED THAT THE INSTRUCTORS DO NOT BUY OR
SELL STOCKS!! THE ADVICE TO BUY OR SELL STOCKS ARE FOR INTRUCTIONAL USE ONLY AND DONE THROUGH A VIRUTAL TRADING PLATFORM!
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained provided for the purpose of these stock and option trading opinions.
You, as the end user acknowledge, accept and agree that Vincent J. Napolitani shall not be held liable for any trading decisions made by users. Furthermore, the users acknowledges the My Aspen Posts are the opinion and charting perspective of the post author and not profession financial advice.
Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Plethora, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Plethora, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Plethora, LLC’s at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Plethora, LLC’s web site and the products sold to you are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. Plethora, LLC’s makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Plethora, LLC’s does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or the products sold to you or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Plethora, LLC web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Plethora, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Anti Plethora, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Plethora, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Plethora, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Plethora, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Plethora, LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.